- 6 inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 large eggs, scrambled
- ¼ cup sautéed onions and peppers, combined
- 1.3 oz. Pro 10 protein cheese
- Scramble eggs; prepare onions and peppers to taste.
- Shred cheese.
- Add eggs, peppers, onions, and cheese to tortilla, wrap and enjoy.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 360 calories, 25g carbs, 22g fat, 19g protein, 460mg sodium, 0g sugar, 4g fiber
Expert Dr. Holliday Chimes In
“These breakfast burritos pack in flavor and nutrition for on-the-go mornings. This recipe can also be made ahead of time so Christy and her family can prepare breakfast quickly so they save time to enjoy their meal together.
Even though this breakfast is convenient it doesn’t skimp on nutrition. The whole wheat tortilla will provide sustained energy throughout the morning, while the eggs are loaded with high-quality protein, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals. Let’s not forget about the cheese! One breakfast burrito will provide 1/3 of the daily recommended serving of dairy for Christy and her growing children.”